Report to Territory Sales Manager in Hong Kong ( Accuray APAC office is in Hong Kong)
Accuray puts more resource in APAC to grow this region and welcome to be part of us.
You will work with US HQ and APAC marketing team for marketing strategy and activity here.
If you have clinic experience and interested in marketing role in a global company, welcome to join us.
• Responsible for delivering TomoTherapy and Cyberknife clinical presentations with strong ability to position both company's technologies to prospective and existing customer’s long term plans and ability to handle relevant clinical objections
• Contribute to the formulation of product marketing strategies for the assigned product line in collaboration with US Headquarters and APAC Marketing team.
• Execute and monitor effectiveness of product marketing strategies and marketing programs.
• Assist with identification and establishment of reference Sites in respective territory.
• Train sales force and distributors on products, positioning, competition as well as appropriate usage of clinical-related marketing collaterals.
• Collaborate with Marketing Communication Team to host application training workshops beyond the level of basic product training for existing customers.
• Participation in development of user and support personnel documentation that will facilitate successful use of the radiotherapy systems.
• Act as liaison between customers and marketing/development in providing suggestions for product improvements, enhancements, or corrections.
• Is up to date on the utilization and deployment of all clinical related information, e.g. publications, treatment protocols, etc, to support the growth strategy in respective territory
• Support local/regional trade shows as needed
• Be the first point of contact for any configurations or compatibility questions.
• Ability to travel to local customer sites and locations within territory. Travel will be around 60%.
• Master of Science in Medical Physics or Bachelor of Applied Science in Radiation Therapy / Diploma in Radiation Therapy.
• At least 5 years of experience in medical device, or clinical RT or RS setting preferred.
• Experience in a customer support role or training role for medical imaging or radiation treatment environment necessary.
• Experience troubleshooting and or supporting operation from within an RT dept or in a support role preferred.
• Fluent oral and written English.